Mold Remediation Equipment Rentals
To assist home and business owners avoid the costly expense of professional mold remediation. We are pleased to offer the following equipment at daily, weekly, or multi-weekly discounted rates. Contract agreement required as well as proof of identity. Contact us for up to date availability and pricing.
Our current inventory:
• Professional PAS 1200 Multi-Filter HEPA Air Scrubber Machine
• FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
• Professional Remediation 99% HEPA efficient Vacuum
• Professional Anti-Microbial Chemical Fogger
• Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier
• BBJ Model 912 Fogger
• RAM1000DRD Red Deluxe RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Mover
Abatement Technologies PAS1200 Portable Air Scrubber
Airflow* – 150-900 cfm
Air Changes Per Hour – 6 ACH @ 9,000 ft³
Net Weight with Filters – 85 pounds
Stage 1 pre-filter – Inexpensive, 1″ deep FIBER-TRAPPER® pre-filter for capturing large particulates; can be washed and reused or treated as a disposable (MERV 4)
Stage 2 pre-filter – 2″-deep pleated prefilter (MERV 8)
Stage 3 optional pre-filter – 2″-deep high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for gas and odor adsorption (MERV 7)
Final stage HEPA filter – IEST compliant metal-frame, HEPA filter with tested and certified minimum efficiency of 99.97% @ 0.3 microns
Abatement Technologies PRED600 Air Scrubber
- Powerful – Provides 6 ACH @ 5,000-6,000 ft³
- Special Cabinet – Microbial growth and UV inhibitors in the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity
- Easy to Clean – A special TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and decontaminate
- Effective & Economical Filtration-Comes equipped with two high-capacity particulate pre-filters and a true 99.97% HEPA filter. VAPOR-LOCK® Carbon pre-filter for odors is optional
- User-Friendly Controls – A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED600HC
- Secure Stacking – Multiple units stack and nest securely together to save space in a warehouse or van, or when operating on the job
- Safety First – NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components.
Resolution: 140 × 140 pixels
Total Pixels: 19,600
Thermal Sensitivity: < 0.1° C
Accuracy: +/-2% or 2º C
Temperature Range: -4ºF to 482ºF (-20ºC to 250ºC)
Field of View: 29º x 29º
Focus: Focus Free
Detector: Uncooled Microbolometer
Screen: 2.8″ Color LCD
V8000WD Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum
The V8000WD is a versatile HEPA vacuum that features superior suction performance, a low-profile design, low noise level, highest quality components and materials, and all the power you need to do a better cleaning job, with less effort and in a shorter time. Removes dust, dirt and non-flammable liquids. This unit is rated at 1.6 HP, 135 CFM air flow and a vacuum waterlift of 92 inches. It features a 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns HEPA filter, making it ideal for applications wherever HEPA filtration is required to eliminate airborne contaminants and/or to comply with applicable regulations.
Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier
Tough enough for water restoration professionals and simple enough for residential users, the Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier is a great appliance for removing up to 15 gallons of water per day from wet carpets, carpet pads, walls, floors, and many more indoor applications. This Dri-Eaz dehumidifier is also great for plaster creations and drywall projects.Since these Dri-Eaz dehumidifiers don’t have an industrial look, they can also be used for heavy-duty residential moisture removal.
BBJ Model 912 Fogger
Designed to properly apply products including Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts and BBJ Mold Control for Walls and Floors. The portable Model 912 is designed for contractors who need to apply chemical cleaners over a large space.
Designed and built for rugged use by water restoration professionals, the powerful deluxe model RAM1000DRD RAPTOR Air Movers from Abatement Technologies. Excellent airflow, high velocity: 3,275 fpm @ high speed, air volume: 1,300 cfm @ high speed.
All information contained on this page is based on the latest product information available at the time of creation. Homeworks Environmental Inspections reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice to product designs, specifications, materials and colors.